View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
danwdoo
Groupie
danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danwdoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Add from the Mobile Read Library?

Hello,
As I was installing the new version of Calibre today, I was talking with my wife who was scouring the excellent (but somewhat hard to navigate) MR library and I thought, would it not be great if Calibre had some option to pull entries from the MR library and present the list in some nice format that you could use to select and add titles to you your library automatically?

I imagine there might be some technical difficulties here, so I'm not sure how much I might even be asking for, but it sure would be cool! I think of something like the app libraries that are common in Linux or somthing similar. Maybe I'm nuts and it's a unrealistic/pipe dream, but hey, a guy can always ask, right? =)

Danny
danwdoo is offline   Reply With Quote