View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 06:46 AM   #19993
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've just started "Storm Prey," the 20th book in the Lucas Davenport - Prey Series by John Sandford. I know I've read it before as I read all of his books, but I don't remember it so it's as if I'm reading it fresh! Sandford never fails to please, when it comes to hard-boiled detective thrillers. At the same time, I'm listening to an audio book of his, "Rough Country," book three in his Virgil Flowers series. This one I remember, but hearing it seems different from reading it so I'm finding it keeping me busy as a talk my long walks. Good stuff, both!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote