View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #20
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
I prefer a serif font, but not one with excessively thin "knife edge" serifs. Also, I prefer a font that is not highly stressed (large difference between the thick and thin strokes), whether serif or sans serif.

On modest resolution displays (e.g. current eink displays like my Kindle) an unstressed serif font (again, like my Kindle's "regular" and "condensed" fonts) works very well, IMHO.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote