View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
So no actual newspapers or news magazines either? Cable news? CNN? Fox?

(We actually don't have any physical newspaper or magazine subs, and don't currently have cable either. Which is a point of some contention with other members of the family )
I do Google News. No TV news, newspapers, magazines, etc. Since I have cable TV & internet, technically I'm paying for it. What I meant was paying for content outside of my cable/internet bill.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote