View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I cannot stand to have hidden files I cannot see and file extensions hidden as well. Also I want system files shown as well. It;s my system and I don't want stuff hidden from me.
True, but hidden stuff is nice too. The problem is in Windows GUI that it is all or nothing based on some config that is hidden in some options dialog behind some menu.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote