View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #101
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
That is a very interesting idea! I'm going to give that some serious thought. What do the rest of you, as readers, think about it? Would you feel it was a good deal--free ebook with the purchase of a hardcover, either directly from me or with proof-of-purchase from a bookstore?
I would much prefer to just buy the eBook, with no requirement to get the dead-tree version. I'm happy to PAY for the bits -- the typical Baen onesies price of $6 seems reasonable to me.

If the Tor/Baen thing gets going, I'll happily purchase Sunborn that way. If not, I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to buy it in bits from you.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote