View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm suspicious the answer to that is going to be "no" -- the 700's search and annotation functions seem to rely on a virtual keyboard with touch-screen input. That's not possible on the 505, of course.

In order to implement some proxy using the existing hardware buttons on the 505, it would be necessary to re-write the interface.

I think Sony could probably pull that off (assuming there aren't any other, less visible hardware limitations in the way ), but it seems to me that anybody else would have a rather tough go of it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote