View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #266
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Can someone clarify this for me? Just the .bin files are needed to be sent to the Kindle? What about the build and src folders in the zip?

I'd like to use the cover feature so if I am reading this correctly, first upload the update_python_0.2.N_install.bin and update. Then, upload the update_linkss_0.6.N_install.bin and update. Then I have to throw in a blank filed called 'cover' into the linkss folder. Does that sound right?
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote