View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #29
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@SFReader2012 - welcome to MobileRead

As it happens I am literally working on the next version of this plugin at the moment, so if there is an issue with the csv import now would be a good time to fix it. Any chance you could either attach a sample file which has the error to a post, or PM me a link to it, (or email it to me, my email address is in any of the files inside the plugin zip). I don't use LibraryThing myself to generate my own sample and it could well be specific to some title in your catalogue.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote