View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
Thank you for pointing out the inconsistency. I believe the French normally put a space before these punctuation marks, so there should be one after 'doute'. I am intrigued by your suggestion that they should be thin. How is that achieved?
Unless you are using the V6 Beta, it needs to be done in Code View using the HTML entity (I recommend getting/making a handy chart of these) Section 24 of the HTML spec has one ( no pictures of what it looks like) http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html40.../entities.html

Code:
  non-breaking (full) space
  thin space
  EN space
  EM space;
There are lots of other useful ones, unfortunately, some are not supported on all EPUB devices... Test them out before going crazy with use
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote