View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #170
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I am really enjoying my DANL membership, and am excited about the August selections. May have to use an old credit and pick up more than one! I'm starting to worry about the regular rates, though. The fact that they haven't come out with the info and the renewal date is drawing ever closer makes me... suspicious. I really hope they don't price me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Hehe, I don't think so. I didn't even know the miniseries existed, despite it having come out in 1995. We were/are a tv-less family. I bought the whole thing in 2005 on my birthday and to this day I watch it a couple of times a year.
I watch a lot of the BBC miniseries on Netflix streaming, but this one has yet to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNCalif View Post
My only quibble is that you can't send them directly to your Kindle or other e-reader; you have to download and add them to your e-reader that way.
I just email or upload the book to my Kindle as a personal document. It only takes a few seconds to do that.
Amazon has an application you can install that adds a "Send to Kindle" option to your right-click menu. It's quite handy! There's a Mac version, too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000719931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It has to be a mistake. Penguin never discounts their books like that. I would quickly grab it before it's fixed ladies!
They had a version of Hamlet for $.01 last week, too. It's still on sale... Maybe a new thing they are trying?
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote