View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #9
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
With a little over a half day left, does anyone want to receive an e-mail of the random pick results? So far no one has spoken up. I'm fine with that, but everyone will have to trust me alone with the results if that's the case. If anyone does want an e-mail, I need a PM with your e-mail address by the time the poll is over.

Also, five people are more than enough for the lottery, but if anyone else is interested but hesitant, I encourage you to throw your name in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I was just feeling trepidation about being the first and perhaps only one willing to put my name out there. It's alright now though.
Thank you for being the first and getting the ball rolling.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote