View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I may have one to sell... non-lighted. Does have scuffs on back and spine, front looks fairly decent. I bought it used, and haven't used it long myself, but I found an Oberon cover for my Sony, so I'll probably part with this one. Also have black silicone sleeve for the reader.

PM me with a zip code if in the US and I'll check into postage and figure out what I want for it. I can give you my eBay/Amazon.com seller ID so you can check my feedback if you like.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote