Thread: Kobo Insiders?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #6
Lynx-lynx
Art: Cossington Smith
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma
Yep I've gotten the Insider emails as well, but haven't felt the urge to investigate further than the home screen of the web page.

Whilst I like the idea of Kobo asking real life users about their devices and their ebook store I'm not sure that I want to reveal all about myself to them.

I find that this forum with the small number of Kobo reps that visit to be a good and transparent place to state stuff. The reps have been very helpful and are very patient.

Having said that, I do think it's a good initiative and applaud Kobo for taking this step.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote