Thread: Discoverability
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:45 PM   #24
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
I never looked at the Discover tab before. The selection there turns out to be pretty useless to me. All KU and Prime reading, no doubt, as Bookworm Girl said, designed to get around Apple's rules on stores within apps. Not very customized to my purchase history.

On the other hand, their recommendations on the web site are pretty good. Lots of titles by the same authors I've purchased recently and others in the same general genre, some in KU, many not.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote