Thread: Discoverability
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:49 AM   #19
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
You didn't use the word liar, but that doesn't change the fact that you claimed that what I said was untrue.
Sure. I can agree with that. Because that's totally different than calling someone a liar. "Calling someone a liar" is actually predicated on the notion that the word "liar" is in fact spoken or typed. Suggesting someone has misrepresented a fact is not the same thing at all.

Quote:
I said "Oddly enough, every single book recommended to me by the Kindle app is in Kindle Unlimited or Prime(yea, that was sarcasm)." You claimed that was not a fact, i.e. was untrue.
Show me.

Quote:
Yes, you are very confused because there is such a tab on the kindle app for the ipad. Given that iBooks and Marvin are apps that only exist on apple devices I'm at a loss why you would think I was talking about the kindle fire.
Nope. Not confused. Not even a little bit. I didn't think you were talking about the Kindle Fire, I merely assumed (perhaps mistakenly) that you were clever enough to realize that Amazon does not use different recommendation algorithms for different platforms. Their algorithms target users

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-06-2018 at 11:01 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote