View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #59
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
After reading this, I took a look at Goodreads and apparently the book "ends" in a colossal cliffhanger and you have to read the next book to find the resolution. Also, the word "gruesome" figures in a lot of reviews. Either of those is a total deal-breaker for me.
'gruesome' is a deal-breaker here. I really don't want or need to read anything described that way.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote