View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:02 PM   #14
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Not only do they know who they are and how it feels to them but instead of addressing your question it seems they are all coming here to make sure that we all know who they are and how it feels to them.
You noticed that.

Folks....people have been staring at screens by the billions for decades. If there was a GENERAL health problem, you’d notice it.

You know....like the obesity epidemic. Something is going very wrong. People debate the causes....but the rates of obesity are exploding across the developed world such that SOMETHING is wrong.

No such thing with blindness. No eye devastation has been sweeping the world as Tv's, then computers and now smart phones and tablets have occupied billions of people's eyes.

The results are in. Billions of people across the globe spending hours a day looking at devices and no global eye disease pandemic.

Hundreds of millions play those first person shooter games with no problem. Me, I get motion sickness when I play them. It’s a real problem for me...but not a general problem for the population at large.

Read on a tablet, phone or eInk device depending on your own preference. There is just no eye health issue at play for the general public
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote