View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:48 AM   #19
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Note, each e-ink Kindle must be configured in Alf for DRM removal to work. Perhaps the info for your Oasis 3 just hasn't been added yet.
By golly you're right - I thought for sure I added it, but one of the three Kindles in my DeDRM configuration is my wife's K3-Keyboard and not the Oasis3. I'll have to add it and try again.

Thanks for pointing that out; after the conversion failed I just switched to the PW2 without doing further investigation.

Edit to add: Adding the Oasis-3 to DeDRM solved the problem and downloads work now.

Last edited by Kindleing; 01-02-2020 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Update with results.
Kindleing is online now   Reply With Quote