View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 08:32 PM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Just received the Kobo Libra H2O and so far I'm loving it. Only wish it came with a 32GB option as I really do like the size for manga. Maybe I'd splurge on a 32GB Forma next year. That one's still lightweight despite its size and weight was really my primary gripe with the iPad mini 5 for single-handed usage (~200g Forma, Libra H2O, Paperwhite versus ~300g iPad mini makes quite a difference).

Did get a new iPad Air 3. Battery life's a very nice improvement over my aged Pro 9.7. That's one awesome side effect of having a relatively low power phone chipset paired with a humongous battery.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote