View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug99 View Post
does anyone know if you can hook up a mini-USB keyboard for note-taking on the DR1000S? if not, could someone pretty please enable that feature? I type much faster than I write...
Not in the short term. This was already discussed on this forum, if you care to search for related posts.

There is still some speculation if the available USB port could be hacked to work in Host Mode (it's not supported by iRex, but maybe the hardware does) Then you would need an adapter: female standard USB connector -> male Mini B USB connector. I haven't found one anywhere.

The best bet for keyboard support might be the upcoming wireless version of the DR1000, which includes Bluetooth. The reader has a software keyboard though, otherwise if typing is a priority may I suggest something called a "laptop"
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote