View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 12:25 AM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonda View Post
Thank you for your reply, I using Google translation to read what you mean.So maybe I understand what you mean by some mistake……
Brush——It is Google translate: 刷机. I don't know what is 刷机's correct translation…I only know in my language, we always use this word on mobile phone…For example, Samsung mobile phone 刷机 to MIUI,then we can use MIUI on Samsung…?And I don't understand the latter, as if to tell me that his behavior does not conform to the rules, but for some reason you can not restrain him?
Because my English is really bad, if what I say offends you or rude to you, please forgive me, because I didn't mean it.
No one was offended. Your English except for the one word is fine and that was a Google translate problem. It happens with other languages too.

You found something at another site and we just cannot help you because the person that did the work is not here. You will have to ask your question on that site.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote