View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:57 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I read this years ago and really liked it. In fact, I was thinking of writing a parody of it, entitled "Goodbye, Mr. Chocolate Chips," a story about a frustrated child who loves cookies, but they are denied him by his mother. Then, as he grows up, he becomes increasingly obsessed with cookies and starts his own cookie business. However, because he was cheated as a child, he starts to DECREASE the amount of chocolate chips in his chocolate chip cookies. This leads to the downfall of his empire...IS THIS AT ALL INTERESTING??!!! HUH??!!! I'M NOT CRAZY AND I LOVE MY MOTHER!!! help....

(Oops: Your Chapter 9 starts in the middle of the page.)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote