View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by europas_ice View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009...king-kindle-ur
In fact, that might be a factor as well, when you consider ebook prices. Maybe people expect ebooks to be so cheap because they're used to getting music on iTunes for $0.99. But that's only the price of one track. In the case of a book they are buying the "whole album", and so it is going to cost more. I don't think digital music is that much cheaper than a CD -- a bit cheaper, but not a lot -- and I actually think in that respect ebooks may be similarly priced to their musical counterparts.
That is something I had never thought of before. An excellent point.
NavyDad6 is offline   Reply With Quote