View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #37
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Is there any way that the restore bookmark function could be made to run from the device screens? Or a custom column made on the library screen to display the Im_reading and Read status?

I have a lot of books on my Aura and thought I would bite the bullet and do them all. 4 hours and it was still running with calibre not responding.

I know this is a lot to ask as most people only have one or two books that they are reading/finished, but it sure would be nice for me

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote