View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Zzyzx
Enthusiast
Zzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura aboutZzyzx has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Opus, Odyssey Frontlight, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
For me, this was the device that could have been a great contender to the T2. While I liked a lot about it, the web browser was such a let down that I ended up returning it.

With a better and fast browser, cookie support and a cursor, it would have been a great reader for direct access to library books.

I added this comment to the site as well. I wish they had addressed this (the quality of the browser) and the inconvenient way to even turn on the light in their review.
Your comment about how to turn on the light is answered on that site but I will repeat it here in case anyone else are wondering.

You do not have to enter any menus to turn on the light, just hold the home button for a couple of seconds and it will turn on automatically. It will also display the menu so that you can adjust the intensity without having to trouble yourself with entering the menu manually. Touch X to close - good to go.

For me, personally, the web browser is a non-issue. I have never had any reason to even open it. My phone performs alot better in that area.
Zzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote