View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
lettuceman44
lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
$75 in B&N giftcards. Is the nook still a good deal in spite of the kindle paperwite?

Hey guys, I just came across $75 worth of Barnes and Noble giftcards that my friend gave me for $50.(because I was going to either buy books or supplies from their anyways).

Now, I am thinking that I want an e reader, so I've been waiting for the new kindle to come out. Now though that I have the $75 I'm thinking if I should get a nook instead.

Will it still be worth it?
lettuceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote