View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:32 AM   #250
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwarbles View Post
I don't care for the home page. It only shows 3 of my books on the upper part of the screen. The other parts show Kindle singes and then the lower part the special offer. I'd prefer to have just my books on the home page. I'm not sure you can even change the home page or not.
From the home page, click the three bars that represent the Menu button (top right corner), then change to List View. Made all the difference for me. The tech is still too slow for cover view if you have a large collection (or are impatient like me). You can do this on both "Device" and "Cloud" mode.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote