View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #426
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
There also are magazines, newspapers. A lot of the "movies" are work related. I carry the tablet around to show those and digital leaflets to people. Have any scanned books, documents? Anyway, I have 64GB now, I can't even imagine having to get by with 16. Sure, if I stayed at home all the time and had constant access to free WiFi. Or with free 3G/LTE everywhere. I don't see that happening (except in places like HK) in the next 5 years
But for work it seems much better to get a portable NAS so you can have the files available on any device.

To me it seems to be a bad solution to let all devices have copies of all the files you need.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote