View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Ebook Ergonomics

A very interesting article on Teleread today.

I use a side opening cover for both my ereaders and a STM Skinny Cover for my iPad. When I settle down for serious reading, I hold my ereader's cover like I would a book and never suffer from wrist issues.

When using my iPad, it rests on my lap as it does get too heavy to hold like a book.

It does boil down to individual experiences but the article is appropriate to all of us really. Well worth a read.

http://www.teleread.com/health-and-f...est-practices/
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote