View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
Nook Tab/Android newbie has two basic questions

I'm a Kobo Touch user (feeling misused these days) but decided anyway to get a color LCD tablet to supplement eInk reading. I got a Nook Tablet (NT) 16GB, refurbed, and installed an N2A Card to make it a regular Android tab. Two big questions:

--Once I'm in the Android environment, is the only way to get back to B&N's Android interface to take out the N2A and reboot the NT?

--I can't see where I can enlarge display type on web pages. Android Settings doesn't offer anything, and I don't see any way to get popup menus on font and other display tweaks. This handicaps me in playing around with the NT-as-Android tab because I can't read the typical tiny type, and so have to sit in front of my desktop in order to explore Android.

Thanks in advance for some simple-side replies!
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote