Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #70
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
I have to admit that I like the new update (this is my first update since I got my Touch). The shelves are a big plus for me, and the way the dictionary is displayed now is much better.
I also like more the new home page compared to the previous one (I still need to get used with the new layout, but I like it).
The fonts are indeed look a little different and I'm still playing with them to find one I like (and the new font features are nice).
The extra tap to see the clock is not a biggie, but I liked more before.
So, from my point of view this update is a step forward from 1.9.17.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote