View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #58
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Yes, and I already tested that module. It's working perfectly fine, but maybe you need shared sqlite libs (libsqlite3.so).
Ok - then I'll pick the SVG export wrapper as a next mini-project.

Quote:
It definitely would, but the scratchbox2 main developer is working on a new version that will fix some bugs that need more or less nasty workarounds at the moment. I wanted to save the time and effort that are necessary to describe how to apply these workarounds by waiting for a version of scratchbox2 that doesn't suffer from those bugs.
ic - did he give hints how long it may take?

Quote:
It is definitely binary compatible, but for gdb I will need several shared libraries that are not present on the M92 and I don't want to risk a mess of libraries in the (very limited) system partition's /usr/lib of M92.
I definitely see this - the reason I'm asking is that afair even the std. busybox on the M92 already supports chroot... so this might allow to keep a separate development environment (should be fairly hassle-free, unless I overlooked some important detail)...

...I'm thinking along the lines of - either - going straight for a debootstrap environment, - or - copying / into a subdirectory and then moving needed things in. (obviously, you'll want to use tar rather than copying device files ;D, and to consider 'bind'ing pseudo filesystems, but...)

Considering that (worst case scenario) reflashing the M92 is quite painless, I'd consider it a valid option to try... Do I miss something?

Last edited by kodomo; 05-01-2012 at 05:31 PM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote