View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hobart View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post, though I've been browsing the site for the last couple of weeks.

I'm a baby-boomer from Australia. I discovered e-books soon after the Internet began, though my interests were diverted when I discovered that the websites that sold e-books also sold MP3 discs of Old Time Radio shows.

It's a moot point whether I have more OTR shows or e-books on my hard drive now.

So far I haven't bought an e-book reader -- I usually read on my laptop. When I retired from my job with the Presbyterian Church they gave me as a farewell gift a notebook computer so I could read e-books in bed !

You need to get off your duff and buy an ebook reader, my friend!

I'm also a huge fan of OTR, but my collection is not organized. I have about 30 DVDs full of wonderful Old Time Radio shows.

Welcome to MobileRead!

Remember: The Number One Rule (which for some reason has yet to be written down) is to HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote