View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:30 PM   #335
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The newest version of moon+ (1.4.1) now comes with integrated page sync via dropbox.

Nothing offers as many control options as moon+, and since all devices are different and reading ought to be comfortable, people should have lots of leeway on how they control their devices. I was using the free version, but I'm off to buy it now. I emailed the dev a few months ago asking about page sync, and I love it when devs pay attention and respond to user input.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote