View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #10
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
roger64: The epub you posted produces exactly the sort of ugly variation in line spacing that must be avoided. It does this in both ADE and calibre's reader, because that's what's specified in the css standard. The sup tag needs to be modified in the css to reduce the line-height in order to prevent this. See my earlier post for an example of what superscripts should look like. Jellby's method and mine are essentially the same, though mine allows a bit more control over vertical positioning.

Last edited by charleski; 07-10-2011 at 06:32 AM.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote