View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #200
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi dwanthny
That's what I thought. However, in my case, weird viking, NO asnx files were created ON my K3 until I upgraded fw, SO I don't understand why K2 users get a asnx file. Never mind. Still need to test, but there might be a problem here.
Edit: On K3 there are no issues re mpb files whar so ever.
UNLESS you delete mbp files on your KX
On a side note, I do not know what caused the mbp to disappear from the k2, so I uploaded the missing ones from a backup on my harddrive, so maybe that is why they were not updating in Calibre as they should have. I ended up having to open all those books again, remark them with their bookmarks/notes and proceed to the end of the book for the template to consider them as 'read'. I am thinking maybe the backups were marked as archived so the k2 couldn't update them, I don't know I am at a loss. Now off to make an Excel spreadsheet of where all my bookmarks/notes are in the books so the next time I have to do this it will be much easier...

Pchrist - I will be interested in your answer for the asnx because I do not want them sent to my k2 since I do not have this page feature, if you do not find an answer I'll post a question if it's possible to stop this behavior with kovid and his team.

EDIT: I found an answer to the apnx (not apsx) issue, it is sent with the books from Calibre, this is a feature that will allow the user to disable in the next release, which will be a good thing for us non-k3 users.

Last edited by nynaevelan; 02-13-2011 at 08:56 AM.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote