View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@lgx: Never experimented with malformed sig file, but I guess you'd have to be *very* tricky, it *is* OpenSSL, after all, and I tend to trust these guys ^^.

And it's called via absolute path, so tricking the script to use something else would be tricky, given that we're on a ro rootfs at that time.

@Chinese/Duokan users: What kind of jailbreak are the Duokan guys using on the K3, anyway?

EDIT: Okay, just looked at the duokan setup. It's basically the same (previous) exploit, used in a slightly different way, tailored to their specific needs (which is installing custom software, not just a single file ).

UPDATE: Released.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-20-2010 at 02:43 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote