View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 AM   #3
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link...rd_i=163856011

5GB free storage, only for music for now. But they must be thinking other media in the future.
It's worth noting that any music you purchase from Amazon is stored for free; the 5GB is only for music you upload to the cloud. The rates for additional storage aren't that bad.

If (when) this gets rolled out to the UK (it's US-only at the moment) I'd certainly appreciate it for my Amazon purchases and would definitely consider moving my music/audio collection to it. It only supports MP3 and AAC though, and most of my music is WMA - so I'd have some work to do there...

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote