View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 02:30 PM   #67
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why would you burn an MP3 CD when you are causing a loss in audio quality and you have the original CD?
So I can pop in a CD of 8 hours or so of music and listen all day. So I can put five CDs of a box set, say, on one CD. So I can group albums by one artist or composer onto one or more CDs. So I can put multiple versions of a Broadway show on one CD.

Also, of course, I don't have to worry about damaging the original CD.

I like to buy those 100-track digital albums of classical music that Amazon sells for a buck and I burn those to a couple of CDs as well so I have a physical copy.

With audiobooks, I burn an mp3 CD for a backup. Most audiobooks easily fit on a single CD.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote