View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:43 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
In any case, I'd like to see nominations more along the "corking great read" line, books like, say, Captain Blood, which I won't nominate because I read it too recently.
I also won't nominate it because I can't! It used to be in the PCML, but was pulled when we went to Life + 70. On the plus side, I'll probably be ready to reread it in 2021, when it hits the library again.

[Sheesh, issy, get a grip]
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote