View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #19
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Stephen:

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate you participating in Smashwords promotion for Read an Ebook Week.

Earlier this week I bought the entire Parsina saga because I love Arabian Knights-style fantasy and the pricing was irresistible.

However, I hadn't realized that you had written the Doc Smith Family d'Alembert series! I have fond memories of reading two of the books in high school (they were the only ones I could find, living in a small rural town and all) ... but learning that the Agents of Isis is a "close cousin" of the original series and with the magic of instant purchasing and downloading via the internet, the entire series is now in my library.

That has about tapped out my budget for the time being, but I expect more of your works will be in my library soon.

I can't wait to dive in! Best of luck with your new work!
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote