View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 07:28 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
super - much easier to do 2nd. time around.
I just used his sigil example, and changed program folder path to include (x86)

it's not quite done - I can open in sigil with alt - E which was my main need,
but I don't actually see any new open with...sub menu. his code, which I pasted references sigil.png & I have no such file in my sigil isntall - that could be why ? (seems not - I found an icon file & created a file of that name - )
Code:
from PyQt4.Qt import Qt
owp_open_with_menus = [('EPUB (Sigil)', 'EPUB', 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Sigil\\Sigil.exe', None, 'sigil.png', Qt.AltModifier+Qt.Key_E)]
or is it because I have both tweaks installed ?

PS I have been backing up all my calibre settings by backing up
C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\calibre
will that back up all of this plugin related stuff also

UPDAtE - whoops - i missed a step - forgot the customise toolbar bit _ i see the menu now. I also see how to shuffle the menu order - so all done - thanks.

Last edited by cybmole; 01-14-2011 at 07:36 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote