View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:00 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ok - I navigated the scary plug-ins thread instructions & got that working. I would have preferred it to activate via the R H window - list of book formats but as they are links that could be harder.

So, is there any way to assign a keyboard shortcut to this new edit epub option, or to move it to the top of the right click menu choices please - then it would be two key presses - the right click special KB key, followed by enter ?

i guess i need to study the even more scary generalised open with - plugin. do I have to remove the one I jsut installed before adding that, or can they both be live ?

Last edited by cybmole; 01-14-2011 at 05:13 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote