View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
epub in formats list - add open with, or edit, option

dunno if this has been discussed before.

when working on epubs, sometimes I want to click & see the text in calibre reader, other times I want to open book for editing in sigil.

is it practical for calibre to ever add a right click open with option to this window, or ad some alternative mechansim to select view or edit options ?

i get to sigil now from calibre via click to open, then double click .epub file which is not a long route, but every ( saved) click helps!

PS just found the older discussion in similar threads.

I am seeking an epub only implementation which should be easier.

it is also already ok to have sigil set as the default program for opening epub and to rely on that fact for an edit .
that setting does not stop calibre from using it's internal epub viewer to display the epub file when it is selected within calibre

Last edited by cybmole; 01-14-2011 at 04:02 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote