View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
Since my major preoccupation is as author, not as formatter, I don't think you...

Would you also reformat À la recherche du temps perdu?

Never heard of it. but for starters, I'd certainly translate it

.. and I don't believe Mr Smith has accepted yours.
Whoa
He does not have to: I am not publishing a revision, I am not even sharing it with anyone, unless the cat fancies a read. What I have done is made it more consumable, on a device and in an app of my choosing. Perhaps Mr Smith has never used an e- reader.

Do I really have to read Kerouac's On the Road, on a continuous roll of paper , and not in a book that has the audacity to split it up into pages ( shock , horror ) , just because that's how he wrote it .

PS I was thinking of re-reading the 10 commandments- do let me know where to get permission to format shift from the original stone lumps
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote