View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Definitely taking the transfer, here. While I like the Sony store's interface much more than Kobo's, prices are often equal or better at Kobo with the coupons they always seem to have going. I put a preview in my Kobo library before I buy, having been burned by a few that had no Adobe epub DL option.

I was store-agnostic in the past, using ADE 1.7 to DL my books from both sites. I have both site's desktop software installed, but I only use it to snag a backup copy.

Will have to see what happens with ADE and the desktop 'ware going forward. Calibre is doing everything I need right now, and hopefully in the future.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote