View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #1266
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabream View Post
I’m having three categories of difficulty:
reviews/favs/follows >3 digits long, strings containing “()” and strings containing “&”.

I’m using Mac OS 10.7.5, calibre 0.9.22, and Fanfiction Downloader 1.7.12

1) I’ve got custom columns for reviews/favs/follows on Fanfiction.net. I formatted them the same way that the instructions for the Count Pages plugin tells us to format the custom columns for “words” and “pages” i.e.: {0:,}
How did you get the reviews/comments to show up in the FFDL custom columns drop down boxes?

I made a custom column using instructions from Count Pages but in FFDL on the custom column tab it only gave me the options to choose Words or Chapters.

I'd appreciate any and all advice because this sounds like a handy feature.