View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool that's not what's happening to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
Exactly. If you tell Book View to add a space, and there is already a space there, then its forced to put in an nbsp entity since otherwise multiple spaces will be reduced to 1 space by Tidy and by readers.
That may well be, but that's not what's happening to me.

I have a split paragraph, I remedy that with a delete which puts two words together, so I place the cursor where one word ends and another begins and press the spacebar. When I switch to code view to see, it has an   instead of a space. Most of the time it's the same with a shift+spacebar as well.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote