Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #280
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I've already given it to one sister for her birthday. The other sister bought it as soon as she read my review (so no gift for her), and I'll be buying the trad published paperback when it comes out for my mother who isn't in e-Land yet.
I know that my dad will love the story (and my brother, too). But they only read in German, and don't have an ebook-reader. I will get them the paper book when it is available in Germany (around March 2013)!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote